Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
g, I blame everyone, I staye
If the bird has wings, it can chase in the sky; if the eagle has wings, it can fly to the distance alone; if the butterfly has wings, it can play freely in the flowers. In fact, I also have a pair of wings that I hope to be formed. Although it is invisible, it makes me fly to maturity and fly to the country of hope in life, which makes me smell the fragrance of growth. That year, I was thirteen years old. On the night before Mother's Day, I gently said to my mother, "Mom, tomorrow is Mother's Day. I want to pack all the housework in the house. You are resting on the side." The mother smiled after listening. I know what that means, she thought that I would just talk about it as before. However, it is a childhood failure, I have a hope, I will use my actions tomorrow to open a new page of my life Cigarettes For Sale. Because, I have a pair of hopeful wings, I hope to use these wings to fly out of this lost childhood, fly out of dependence on my parents, all the way to grow the next day, I changed the problem of sleeping late on Sunday, early in the morning I got out of bed and made breakfast at a very fast speed, although the color and fragrance were not good! At this time, the parents just got up. When they saw the breakfast I had set at the table Marlboro Gold, I stayed for a while. I don't know what they are thinking at this time, but I know that the good play is still behind. That day, I finished all the housework at home, although I was tired, but I was tired and happy! In the days that followed, I was tired and happy at night, and I went to the top of the building alone and looked at the night sky. The sky was clear that night, the moon was not fully revealed, and the stars had already come out impatiently. The stars went brightly from the top of my head to the distance, shining with hope. Although a little tired, I have a pair of invisible wings that make me fly out of my parents' dependence, fly out of my childhood, fly to the distance and mature. Although I have to pay the price, it also made me taste the growth and hope. It is the most memorable taste in the world. I left it after the year-end of 400. That night, I was sad and weeping, I blame everyone, I stayed up all night, and the long night surrounded me, making me unable to breathe! Death is no different. But, but I don't believe that I will be decadent to this point, and I will lose so badly. Slowly, I seem to feel that there is a force pushing me forward Newport Cigarettes Coupons, which makes me open my eyes, and I seem to see the light. what! I still have hope, I can't give up my ideals until the day of the entrance exam. That night, I discovered that I have a pair of invisible wings of hope. He took me out of the shadow of failure and disappointment. With me flying to the dawn of hope, from that day on, I will work harder and learn more. The problem was broken by me one by one. In that month, no matter how tired or tired, there was always a pair of invisible wings, which enabled me to constantly turn over the mountains of difficulties and frustrations and fly to victory in the sun. Finally, my wish was fulfilled. In the next monthly exam, I improved more than 100 and entered the forefront of the class. In fact, in life, I have always had a pair of invisible wings. It made me fly over the dependency again and again, flying through disappointment and failure, making me mature, taking me to the paradise of hope and dream. As long as there is hope in my heart, I will have a pair of invisible wings, take me through the wind and rain of life, and experience the joy of growth and the light of hope in the sunshine. One of the biggest highlights of the article is the ability to continually ask questions in the text to make the center of the article clearer! Make the content more compact! Want to know what these numbers represent? Find it in the album
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes
Marlboro Cigarettes
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości