Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Things to talk about with friends on zoom
Things to talk about with friends on zoom >>>

[Obrazek: ios13-1-ipad-pro-iphone-xs-group-facetim...b4c44e.jpg]

We have compiled for you the 10 best movies which use the screen life gimmick as a platform for horror. Plus some honorable mentions.
How to network during the pandemic, according to experts.
For many people, coworkers are their main source of daily human interaction. In the age of coronavirus and social distancing, they've taken to virtual means to stay connected.
Video game experts tell us the best games to play on Zoom or Facetime, including the Jackbox Party Pack, Tabletop Simulator, Animal Crossing, Minecraft, QuizUp, Werewolf, and Dungeons & Dragons.
Worried about what 2021 will hold? Use this advice to make the most of any situation.
As my friends have upped sticks, I've been left in London wondering whether I'm missing out on certain rites of passage
Did the pandemic shrink your social circle — or just clarify who is most important to you and why?
We’ve rounded up 10 creative ideas for virtual playdates for preschoolers—some that require parent participation and others where you get a break!
Experts explain say it's normal to feel anxious about life resuming after lockdown (and coronavirus rules) and offer advice on how to overcome any worries
Feeling distant from your friends? Psychologist Sue Peacock explains why so many of us are experiencing this and what we can do about it.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości